Committed to service
Upon completing military service in 1973, I knew I wanted to be in the sales industry. Both my mother and brother were both educators, and I felt the caliber of people in the educational niche market would be a perfect fit for me.
I have enjoyed helping people for the last 30 plus years with both their insurance and retirement matters. I am proud to say my daughter Melanie has followed me into the sales field through newspaper advertising, and my son Brent is currently a Horace Mann agent. My wife Susan has joined the ranks of retired educators.
- Wingate College
- UNC - Chapel Hill - Bachelor of Arts in Education
- Member of Pine Valley Baptist Church
- Director of "Meals on Wheels" program
- Member of church insurance committee
- The Grand Lodge of A.E. & A.M. of North Carolina
- The Scottish Rite of Freemasonry
- Sudan Shriners
Awards & Recognition